Reliable financial instruments are essential for the smooth development of international business. International payment system MultiPass is an excellent solution for businessmen. What is it and what are its advantages — read further.
What is MultiPass?
MultiPass is a provider of complex FinTech solutions for international businesses. This payment system, headquartered in the UK, allows customers around the world to open accounts abroad and make secure money transfers online.
The creators themselves call the MultiPass system a progressive and flexible alternative to traditional banking.
MultiPass is the part of the international holding DYNINNO Group, which was founded in 2004 and specializes in optimizing business processes. Previously, this payment system was called DynaPay.
MultiPass uses a modular platform and proprietary IT solutions to provide clients with international business accounts, and enables them to go global.
The company employs a team of highly qualified experts who promptly implement the know-how emerging in the FinTech industry and contribute to the development of clients’ business.
Who is the MultiPass system suitable for?
The MultiPass payment system offers numerous products for businesses involved in international and cross-border activities. This financial instrument will be useful for:
- companies involved in import and export;
- organizations providing forwarding services;
- international companies with branches in different countries;
- IT businesses, digital marketing companies and more.
Advantages of cooperation with MultiPass
The MultiPass payment system perfectly proved itself, thousands of companies around the world use its services. Among its most significant advantages are:
- the fastest and easiest way to open an account for all clients (you can submit documents remotely in just 10 minutes);
- the ability to perform several business transactions from one account and fully manage personal account through online banking;
- the ability to make payments to/from 180 countries of the world;
- support for more than 30 world currencies in one account (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, JPY, CZK, PLN, HUF and others);
- the fastest payments (98% of payments are made in less than 24 hours);
- 29 payment schemes to meet any customer needs;
- the ability to receive and send international payments via SEPA, SWIFT, Target2, ACH and other global and local payment systems;
- free currency conversion and favorable conversion rates;
- the possibility of issuing both virtual and plastic payment cards;
- the ability to open a current business account in over 20 countries to make payments as a local resident, which helps businesses eliminate additional fees.
How to open an account in the MultiPass system?
The procedure for opening an account in the MultiPass system is really as simple as possible. It does not require a personal presence, everything can be done online. The first step is to fill out an online application form, in which you need to provide your contact information.
Next, the applicant will have to provide documents confirming his identity and address (scan/photo of the original passport/identity card, scan/photo of the document confirming the address, which is not more than 3 months old (for example, a utility bill or bank statement)), and also take a selfie with the passport/identity document. Within 3 months from the date of application, video verification of identity may be requested.
At the next stage, the applicant must provide information about his company, type of business and the intended use of the account in the MultiPass system.
And, finally, to complete the registration, the client will have to send the legal documents of the company (certificate of the registration, extract from the register containing the information about the directors and shareholders of the company, articles of association, etc.). There is no single list of documents that will be requested. It all depends on the type of business, the characteristics of the organizational-legal form of the company and some other factors.
MultiPass guarantees the most reliable protection of the client’s finances: two-factor authentication, data encryption, risk and fraud monitoring are used for this. Each client is assigned an individual experienced manager, and the online support service works 24/7.
With MultiPass, it is really easy to open an account abroad and conduct international business without unnecessary complications.